Monday 24 February 2014

The Sweet Smell of Revenge (Even Sweeter Than My Stinky Pirate Armpits)

Ahoy there you measly mumble-monkeys! 

Exciting news beaming in from Space Stench HQ: my writer has finally seen the error of her ways and written a proper sequel to The Adventures of Jake and Moon Granny: Space Pirate Panic! And this time it's going to have MY name on the cover! Yes, Blackbeard's Revenge will be winging it's way to you miserable Earthlings later this year. 

What dashing adventures await me this time, I wonder? Will I be as handsomely stinky as ever? Will I find my precious Fluffykins? Fingers crossed. And let's hope I finally get to blast that bothersome boy and his gruesome Granny into outer space! Watch out for more publication updates nearer the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for flying with Beastly Blackbeard Airways.
Please note, only pirate names are allowed on this site.
Anyone found using a normal name will be made to walk the plank...